Wild Rice Chicken Soup:
- Grind 1/2 cup white beans
- 4 cups chicken broth in sauce pan
- 1 cup wild rice
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup white bean flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/2-1 cup of half and half
- Season with salt and pepper
- Grind 1/2 cup white beans in the Nutrimill Grain mill.
- Add chicken broth and wild rice in sauce pan bring to a boil, cook until rice is done.
- In a separate sauce pan add butter, onion, celery and carrots cook until vegetables are soft.
- Mix thyme into the veggie mix
- Add the white bean flour to veggie mix and stir until covered.
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth into the veggie mixture stirring until incorporated. Continue stirring while mixture thickens slightly.
- Add veggie mixture to the wild rice and chicken broth pot.
- Add mushrooms and cooked chicken, mix.
- Add half and half to soup, season with salt and pepper to taste.