NutriMill GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Prize Details, Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO “ENTRANTS” AS DEFINED IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT SPONSORED, ADMINISTERED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY BY FACEBOOK® INSTAGRAM® OR TWITTER®.
GIVEAWAY: Harvest Color Giveaway
ADMINISTRATOR L’Chef, LLC DBA NutriMill (“Administrator”)
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win you must enter your email address at https://nutrimill.com/harvest-color by 12pm MST on June 20 , 2016. On June 21st, we will randomly select an email address from all entries. The winner will be notified by Administrator via e-mail and followed up with by phone within 48 hours of being selected. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the product will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after being notified of your winning status.
2. WINNERS/PRIZE: Unless expressly indicated on the Web Site, one (1) Prize will be awarded for each Giveaway recipient. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is three hundred ninety-nine US dollars ($399). Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes, or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor Parties, in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per person. Entrants must be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”) or Canada. Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer, or director of L’Chef, LLC, NutriMill or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries. Entries that are incomplete, fraudulent, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
5. WINNERS: To obtain the name of recipients/winners of NutriMill’s Harvest Giveaway, please send a self addressed, stamped envelope to L’Chef, LLC. 50 E 100 S Suite 201 St. George, UT 84770. Be sure to include the name of the Giveaway, date, and item with your request.
6. DISCLAIMER/OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by these official rules and the consent for Administrator to use and/or publish entrant’s name, picture, likeness, and biographical data and/or any other information contained in the entry in advertising, promotional, and marketing materials without additional compensation. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped, and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Administrator to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping, and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Administrator from all liability related thereto.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah (state of Adminstrator). Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry.
8. DISCLAIMER. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & FORCE
MAJEURE: L’Chef, LLC., Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns; and each of all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, shareholders, members, managers, partners, principals, employees, agents artists and representatives are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Giveaway, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (ii) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (iii) inaccessibility of any website, in whole or in part for any reason, or traffic congestions on the Internet; (iv) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Giveaway, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (v) destruction of any aspect of the Giveaway, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Giveaway; (vi) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Site; (vii) any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, which may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS EACH RELEASED PARTY FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY AND GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE).
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All disputes arising under or relating to the Giveaway and/or these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of Utah without regard for conflicts of laws principles. The courts situated in UTah shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue arising out of or relating to the Giveaway and/or these Official Rules, and Entrant irrevocably consents to such jurisdiction as a condition of entering the Giveaway. All disputes arising under or relating to the Giveaway and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in St. George, Utah. Any award shall be confirmed exclusive in the courts situated in Washington County, Utah. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.