Bamix Classic Hand Blender
18 in stock
- Free Shipping
- Easy Returns
- Our Guarantee
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade and Chopping blade to handle every kitchen project.
- Powerful 140 watt balanced AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads, reduces vibration, and ensures quiet operation. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts.
- 2 speeds: Low – 8,000 RPM and High – 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable operation
- The body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed so the blender can be submerged to seam below speed controls. Stick is chromated brass. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing.
- 5-year warranty.
The Bamix is handbuilt in Switzerland to last. Each unit is tested many times during production to ensure precise performance. With 2 speeds and 3 stainless steel blades that are easy to change, this hand blender is versatile enough to do countless kitchen tasks.
The aerating blade is set at a slight angle to efficiently whip or beat liquids, even turning skim milk into a whipped topping. The blending blade mixes, purees and emulsifies thick or creamy mixtures so you can make homemade mayonnaise in seconds. The chopping blade dices raw and cooked fruits and vegetables; makes fruit ice creams, sorbets and smoothies; crushes ice and purees soups and sauces right in the pan on the stove.
The precision balanced AC motor reduces vibration to ensure quiet operation and give optimum power at all times. This also makes the 140 watt Bamix extremely energy efficient. The body housing made of PA6 safety rated nylon is odor resistant, grease repellent and is sealed keeping the motor free from exposure to moisture so the 5 3/8 inch shaft (stick) can be totally immersed even in boiling liquids.
The stick is made of chromated brass which makes it strong, durable and heat resistant. The open mixing head design creates rotating currents to draw food in and down to the blades for more thorough processing. This lets you mix faster and more efficiently. You can use the bamix in pans, pots, high containers, glasses.. The best part is all you have to do is run it under warm water to clean it.