- 1/2 cup White beans
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup Wild rice
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 medium diced Onion
- 2 stalks diced Celery
- 1 1/2 cup sliced Carrots
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked diced Chicken
- 1/2-1 cup Half and half
- to taste Salt and pepper
Total Time 30 min
- Grind 1/2 cup white beans in the Nutrimill Grain mill.
- Add chicken broth and wild rice in sauce pan bring to a boil, cook until rice is done.
- In a separate sauce pan add butter, onion, celery and carrots cook until vegetables are soft.
- Mix thyme into the veggie mix
- Add the white bean flour to veggie mix and stir until covered.
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth into the veggie mixture stirring until incorporated. Continue stirring while mixture thickens slightly.
- Add veggie mixture to the wild rice and chicken broth pot.
- Add mushrooms and cooked chicken, mix.
- Add half and half to soup, season with salt and pepper to taste.