- Free Shipping
- Easy Returns
- Our Guarantee
- The NutriMill Classic has improved texture control, stronger milling heads, sound reducing noise chamber, improved motor cooling, and longer life.
- Protects nutrients: The NutriMill Classic keeps your flour at temperatures that protect the nutrients in your grains.
- This mill has a fully adjustable feed rate and motor speed, which controls the texture of the flour.
- The coarsest flour is still flour, so it is not as coarse as cracked wheat or corn meal.
- The finest flour you can produce provides all of the benefits of whole grain and the bran might add an element of coarseness. If you want to sift out the bran, you can use our flour sifter that attaches to the Bosch mixer.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Why mill your own flour, when it’s so readily available? Commercial mills remove 30 percent of the wheat kernel, removing the most nutritious part of the grain to make white flour. NutriMill not only ensures that your flour is as nutritious as it can be, it has a wonderful flavor that is lost to commercially made whole-grain flour.
NutriMill is the world’s most popular maker of grain mills, and the NutriMill Classic has been its #1 selling mill for over 10 years! The Classic uses a high speed impact chamber with stainless steel milling heads to create fine flour from grains and legumes.
The new design of the NutriMill Classic’s impact chamber allows you to put grain into the hopper before you turn it on with no risk of plugging the mill, which can happen with older mill designs. Even if stopped during grinding, the NutriMill Classic restarts again without trouble.
With the Nutrimill Classic you have the ability to grind from super fine, much finer than any other impact mill, to coarser flour you need for perfect corn bread. Its impact grain milling heads provide a 400% range of adjustment from fine to coarse, ten times greater than earlier impact mills.
The NutriMill Classic allows you to grind up to 20 cups of flour at one time! Its grain hopper and flour bin are perfectly matched so you never have to worry about an overfilled mess. Convenient, powerful & fast: Just pour grain in the hopper, turn the NutriMill Classic on, and its powerful 10 amp, 1-3/4 hp motor does the rest, quickly producing your choice of fine, medium or coarse flour. The NutriMill Classic’s impact grinding mechanism is self cleaning, and it operates dust-free, so grinding grain won’t mean extra housecleaning later.
The versatile NutriMill Classic grinds wheat (both hard and soft), oat groats (dehulled oats), rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, dry beans, lentils, dent (field) corn, popcorn, dried sweet corn, split peas, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, teff, quinoa, amaranth, sorghum, dried mung beans and soybeans. It will also grind dried, minimally-sprouted grain. The NutriMill Classic isn’t suitable for herbs, spices, oilseeds like flax, chopped chestnuts or fibrous materials. Also note that when set for coarser meal texture, the NutriMill Classic’s output remains too fine for making cereal grinds.
With a Limited Lifetime Warranty you can be sure your Nutrimill Classic will output flour reliably for years to come.